Friday Legal Solicitors is a dedicated business law practice that specialises in advising Businesses across the Northamptonshire region, covering Kettering, Corby, Wellingborough and the surrounding areas.
Based in offices in Northamptonshire, Corby but also operating nationally for a wide variety of businesses including National brands as well as family owned and owner managed businesses.
The team of commercial lawyers have a range of expertise and can provide a range of business law services in the following areas:
- Commercial law - Creation and/or interpretation of legal documentation
- Commercial property - Advising on all aspects of buying, selling and leasing of commercial properties
- Corporate law - Advising on buying and selling of businesses and companies
- Banking - Dealing with all aspects of asset finance and leasing
- Intellectual property - Assisting with protection of your intellectual property
- Dispute resolution - Assisting with all nature of disputes that may arise within businesses
- Charities - Our charity law team has a great deal of experience in relation to the provisions of the Charities Acts
- Business start-ups - Advising in legal aspects of your new business proposal
- Employment law - Creation of employment contracts
Business lawyers in Kettering pride themselves on giving professional legal advice in a commercial manner that really assists in achieving the objectives of their clients. They will talk to you in plain English, and will be open about their fee structure, delivering the services promised in a timely and efficient manner.
The Friday Legal team will also take the time to explain points of law clearly and simply. For more information speak to one of the friendly solicitors today to see how they can help.